Sunday, October 26, 2008

Smart Mom's Choose Zoya

As a new Mom finding the opportunity to get your nails done is a luxury. Nail salons and spas are really no place for baby. Maybe you live close enough to a spa and can leave baby home with Dad? Then there is the question- what kinds of chemicals are leaching through your nails into your blood stream... and eventually into your breast milk? No problem, there is a solution- Zoya Nail Polish!

I was very lucky to receive a manicure and pedicure at home- gifted by my dear friend Camille! Beauty in Motion and Camille arrived at my house one afternoon. We sipped Pellegrino and had wonderfully relaxing manicures and pedicures. Beauty in Motion brought everything including an amazing spectrum of Zoya's toxin-free nail polishes. Aah, what a luxury.

http://www.beautyinmotion.ca/ (mobile spa)
http://www.escentsaromatherapy.com/ (buy zoya polishes at escents)
http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/ (find out more about zoya)

3 comments:

Art of Beauty (makers of Qtica and Zoya) said...

Hi Sara,
Welcome to the Zoya family! Thank you for the wonderful posting on Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer.

Art of Beauty
(makers of Zoya and Qtica)

Marcy Reimer said...

Hey Sara, too funny I just got a manicure seriously I have never had one. After the manicure when my nail polish started chipping, (it actually peeled off all at once), I got a big whiff of the of the chemicals as if I was smelling the bottle. I was a little concerned over the toxins I was placing in my body.

Sara said...

Yes... one does have to wonder about those chemicals! Thanks for the comment Marcy. :)