Welcome to my baby blog! I'm a new Mom. The first amongst my friends. Wow, there is a lot to know about babies. When I was 5 months pregnant a friend of my husband e-mailed a multi-page letter full of pregnancy advice and current baby product research. She had fabulous timing as I had so many questions! What a perfect jumping-off point for my own research. Such a huge help. I realized I too could offer the same kind of help to my expecting friends- in the form of a baby blog. Please read on and feel free to leave any comments. I look forward to hearing from you.
25 School Lunch Ideas Kids Won’t Get Tired Of
-
I’ve been packing school lunches for 15 years. The cooking was never the
hard part. The hard part is that lunch happens again tomorrow, and again
the day...
0 comments:
Post a Comment